Saturday 18 May 2013

Revlon Lip Butters

 
 
 
So I finally got round to buying some Revlon Lip Butters after reading reviews on them for so long!  Initially I bought Candy Apple, a corally-red & loved the formula & staying power of it so much, I then went out & bought Raspberry Pie (bright fuschia pink), Pink Truffle (nude/pink), Red Velvet (a deep cool red) on a Boots 3for2 offer.
 
 
 
Top - Candy Apple
Bottom - Raspberry Pie
 
 
 
Top - Pink Truffle
Bottom - Red Velvet
 
My least favourite is the Pink Truffle - not enough ooomph for my liking & I find it doesn't have the same staying power as the brights but I love the Candy Apple & Raspberry Pie.  In fact, I've very nearly finished my Candy Apple so will renew it next week (& I suppose try out some other colours too!)
 
The formulations are great for me, really hydrating & I love the fact that I can apply quite heavily for a real pop of colour or just gently pat it on directly from the stick for just a hint of colour.  Either way, I find they last really well, surprising given they're quite slick & glossy.  The Candy Apple can get through a cappucino & almond croissant without wearing off - always a good sign!
 
Please excuse the horribly self-conscious poses & believe it or not, I'm not pouting, that's just how my lips usually look!!!  It's not until I did some selfies that I realised how assymetrical my lips are, I'm sure they don't look like that when I look in the mirror - trés bizarre!!!
 
What are your favourite Lip Butter colours?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...