Wednesday 10 July 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes ~ Tempting Turquoise


I picked this little beauty up on a whim in Boots a couple of months ago when it was on offer (£3 instead of the usual price of £4.49) & then forgot to publish the post , d'oh!!
 
Anyway, it's the Rimmel Scandaleyes 24hr waterproof eye shadow stick in 005 Tempting Turquoise.  I was drawn in by the vibrant colour of it & it's really gorgeous whether you apply it in a solid winged slick of 60's coolness or blend it in for the more subtle approach.
 
It lasts for hours without any creasing, not easy in this warm weather we've been having recently.  I can't vouch for the 24hour wear  claim as I've always removed it by then but it's lasted from 9am until 4pm without budging!  It's easy to remove with no stinging (unlike some other waterproof products!) & never leaves any residue behind.  Pretty darned great I'd say!
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...