Tuesday 6 August 2013

e.l.f. haul

 
 
 
 
e.l.f. is a brand I've never tried before because it's an online brand & I do like to try before I buy.  However, they recently had an offer where they offered a 50% saving when you spent £25 & above so I though it'd be a good opportunity to test them out!  All prices stated are the regular full price.
 
1.  Shine Eraser blotting papers  £1.50
2.  Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream palette £3.75
3.  Makeup brush storage pouch  £5.00
4.  Blending Eye Brush  £3.75
5.  Eyeshadow 'C' Brush  £3.75
6.  Flawless Concealer Brush  £3.75
 
I also bought bits for my daughter but seeing as I haven't used them, I won't comment on them although she's very impressed with all she had!
 
The blotting papers are ok for the money but by no means the best I've ever used.  Best suited to very light shine but not an oilier complexion.
 
I've yet to try out the contouring palette as I keep forgetting I have it!  I'll get on to that this week....
 
I love all of the brushes.  They are so soft & blend eyeshadow so easily with no caking & as of yet, they haven't shed any hairs.  They're also really comfortable to hold.
 
The makeup brush case I bought because I'm doing the makeup for my sister-in-law-to-be when she gets married next week & because we have to travel down to Yorkshire for the wedding, I wanted some decent storage.  It's a great size, opens flat out & is a handy wipe-clean fabric - always handy!  A great buy at £5, even better at £2.50!!
 
I'm still not keen on buying cosmetics, especially face bases colours, from the website as I find it too unpredictable to guess the shades but there are many more brushes & tools that I want to try out as they offer such great value.
 
If you haven't yet tried e.l.f., have a look today because they're again offering a huge 50% off purchases over £10 with the discount code 500813!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...