Monday 26 August 2013

Mr & Mrs

 
So last week saw the first of my younger brothers getting married.  Mr F & I travelled down to Doncaster on the Friday & we'd booked to stay at the Best Western Premier Mount Pleasant Hotel, where the wedding reception was being held.
 
The hotel was fabulous & the room was gorgeous.  There was a fabulous looking spa & I'm gutted that I didn't have time to indulge in any treatments, especially as a few were on offer that weekend!  But it was lovely being holed up with all the family, eating, drinking & generally being silly.  We all enjoyed a gorgeous meal together on the Friday evening before the big day.
 
We got up early on Saturday & enjoyed breakfast before myself & my sister made our way over to our new sister-in-law-to-be as I was on makeup duty & my sis was doing her hair.  It's been years since I did a bridal makeup & we hadn't done any trials so I was a tad nervous but even if I do say so myself, it turned out beautifully & she was really pleased with it......phew!!  Unfortunately though, because it was so manic at the end, I didn't get a close-up of her finished face but I'm sure the wedding photographer took some so I'll have to try & get some off him. 
 
Her makeup stayed on all day & night with only her lips needing a wee touch-up during the day.  Here's what I used:
 
Primer - Smashbox Photo-finish
Eyelid primer - Smashbox Photo-finish Lid Primer
Base - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Powder - MUA Matte Perfect loose translucent powder
Blush - Dior Diorblush in Rose Libertine
Eyebrows - Sleek Brow Kit in Light
Eyes - Sleek iDivine in Au Naturel
Lashes - L'Oréal False Lash Telescopic in Black
Lips - Dior Addict Gloss in Nuit de Juin 
 
It really was a fabulous weekend, here's a few photos.....
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...