Thursday 5 September 2013

Almost empties ~ August

 
 
 
 
So I'm showing you my August almost empties as I can't bear hanging on to empty bottles, canisters, containers etc. but they'll all be finished by the end of the week!
 
 
 
 
Mitchum Advanced Control Anti-perspirant £2.99
A new anti-p I bought thinking (hoping rather!) that it would be extra strength to cope with an all-day wedding I was at a few weeks ago but I wasn't overly impressed.
Repurchase? - No.
 
L'Oréal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution £4.99
This is the second brand of micellar water that I've tried & although I think it's ok, it's just ok.  My skin can sometimes feel a bit tight after using.
Repurchase? - Doubtful.  I think I'll revert to using the B Pure micellar water which I loved!
 
 
 
 
Avène redness relief soothing repair mask* £15.00
This mask was one of the products I was sent to trial & review for The Beauty Bible so I'm not going to go into great detail but I will do a post when the book is published.  However, I will say that if you suffer from redness on your skin, this mask is just amazing & I thoroughly recommend it - it actually does what it says it will!
Repurchase? - Have done already
 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum £10.99
I love, love, love this blogger favourite, I can't recommend it enough!  It somehow offers a semi-matte finish whilst still looking dewy & just gives a natural, healthy glow to your skin.  I've suffered no reaction to the fragrance in it, which I though I would to be honest & supposing the formula doesn't change, it will remain a staple in my makeup kit!
Repurchase? - 100% yes!
 
Bourjois BB Bronzer £9.99
I bought this on a whim when it was first released but it's been used pretty much on a daily basis throughout the summer.  My face tanned quite a lot this year so for a lot of the time, I'd just dab a little bit of this around my face & blend it in for a glowing, natural look.  Now my tan is fading but my foundation is still just a tad too light so I just mix in a bit of this BB bronzer until I reach the correct colour & it works a treat!
Repurchase? - Have done already
 
 
 
 
L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara £10.99
I can honestly say, this is the best mascara I've ever used - and believe me, I've used a lot of 'em!!  Every time a new mascara is released, I buy it on the off-chance that it'll be better than this one..... but they just never are!!  It lengthens, volumises, is just the right consistency, is blacker than black, never flakes or smudges & removes so easily at the end of the day.  If you've never tried it, go get some, you won't regret it!!
Repurchase? - Have done many, many times!
 
L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim £6.99
Another L'Oréal win in the makeup stakes for me!  I've been a fan of liquid eyeliner & cat-eye flicks since I was 15 (a looooong time ago!) but was never a fan of pen style liners until I got my mitts on this little beauty.  The nib is the perfect size & firmness & lasts all day - or night! - until I remove it.  Love it!
Repurchase? - Yes but am also keen to try the Collection liner that I keep reading about.
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I've tried many mascaras but not the L'Oreal Telescopic - now I want to! Like the sound of the Bourjois Serum and BB Bronzer too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, honestly, it's crazy good!! I tell everyone to buy it & they've all loved it too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...