Thursday 17 October 2013

Next Winter wishlist



 

Next Winter wishlist
             
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been shopping at, and have been a huge fan of Next for many, many years.....since I was 14 in fact but the last couple of years, I've been feeling a bit disappointed in their ranges.  However, this year they seem to have seriously got their mojo back & I cannot keep count of how many things I'd love from their A/W range.  Don't even get me started on their bags this season......oh my days!!!
 
Anyhoo, I thought you'd like to see what's on my Winter Wishlist, most of which are fairly self-explanatory.  Well, all except the wooden console table but this matches my living room furniture & now my hallway is so very nearly finished(!), I'd love this too.  It's calling out for a tall lamp, a couple of photos & scented candles!
 
I have a rather extensive winter hat collection already but having seen these two, I simply must have them!!  What's not to love about a black furry beanie with cat ears & a xmas pud perched on your bonce, heh heh!!!
 
I'll be posting a Next bag wish list soon......I might just have to leave the page open on my pc for Mr F to notice it *coughs* Christmas presents alert *cough*!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...