Thursday 16 October 2014

Autumn outfit - lunch date

                      Autumn outfit - lunch date

Autumn outfit - lunch date by fortytherapy


Oh I do love Polyvore, it's becoming very addictive!!  My latest outfit post, as you can see, is my ideal get-up for a lunch out with my fabulous husband - nothing too fancy or smart but I love it all the same.  We very rarely get to enjoy a nice, relaxed lunch these days so it'd be nice to smarten myself up a wee bit!

I've started with a really simple ivory jumper from Phase Eight at John Lewis, currently in the sale.  I love that it's not too fitted but is long enough to cover my bum & bits - nobody wants to look at that when they're eating thank you very much - or ever!!  It's quite a fine knit so I've added a nude vest to wear underneath from H&M - well, it says it's pink but it looks nude to me.

For the bottoms, I've chosen some comfortable high-waisted leggings, again from H&M, as is the gorgeous leather bag.  I've added these lovely wedge knee-high boots from M&S as I spotted them on their website & they very quietly - but very definitely - called my name!!  If I can actually zip them up over my wide calves, they're going in my basket.....

Camel coats are all over at the moment but I just can't find one I like enough to buy but this Mango cape, I love & would get an awful lot of wear from it.  The honey coloured faux-fur scarf from Next would look great with it as would the black hat & fabulous pony gloves & let's face it, they're all necessary additions in this cold, dreary weather!

The Citizen watch is another on my birthday wish-list, I love the splash of colour on the face.  And in keeping with the whole autumnal colour scheme, I'd stick with a nude lipstick & cocoa brown nails.

Do you love Polyvore too?





4 comments:

  1. I have never got to grips with Polyvore.....but I love your collage!! Some great picks.....my favourite is the Mango cape, although I have banned myself from buying any more coats!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on the 'Polyvore thing' - so addictive! Loving the outfit collage - especially that bag, boots and furry thingy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit Sarah and I love that cape, slightly addicted to camel and can highly recommend the classic camel coat I reviewed on the blog a few weeks back, its now reduced too! Happy Friday! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Next faux fur scarf, I've been tempted by this for a while now! Gorgeous look. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...