Tuesday 20 January 2015

NOTD China Glaze ~ Conduct Yourself


I haven't done a NOTD for quite a while so let me show you this polish I bought a couple of months back, Conduct Yourself by China Glaze.




(Sorry about the different sized photos, not quite sure what went wrong there?!)

This is my favourite & usual winter shade, deep & vampy but this one is pearlescent, which is not entirely evident from the photos though!  You can buy this shade here at Nail Polish Direct for only £3.95 - which is actually cheaper than I paid in my beauty wholesaler, grrrr!!  I've just found this website & I see they do free delivery too so I'll have to give it a whirl!

I'm a huge fan of China Glaze polishes & only ever use their Strong Adhesion base coat, which is amazing.  However, I'd like to try their Fast Forward top coat next as I currently use - and love - the blogger favourite, Seche Vite but on paper, this product offers the same thing.

Are you a fan of dark nails too?  I know Jenny over at http://beautyandthebiryani.blogspot.co.uk/ is!!






4 comments:

  1. Stunning colour! One of my friends recommended Seche Vite to me recently! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using SV for years Andrea & it's amazing stuff but the China Glaze is cheaper so I might give it a go!! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous polish Sarah - you know I like my deep dark nails - thanks for the mention! I must try the China Glaze base and top coat and Seche Vite for that matter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend the base coat & SV Jenny - my manicures always last a full week with no chipping or flaking when I use them. They'd probably last longer but I always change my nail colour every week!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...