Tuesday 17 February 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet ~ Peach Club

*Warning, perfect spring/summer lip colour alert!!!*



I love these liquid lipsticks & this is the fourth shade I've bought but I've only reviewed one, how weird???  Here's my review on Frambourjoise for those who haven't seen it & I'll get on to the other two asap.  But for now, here's Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Peach Club.



As you can see, it's a classic sponge doe-foot wand & it just takes a couple of swipes for perfect, precise application.  This shade is a fabulous corally orange, bright enough yet not too in-your-face & really is a great addition to any spring/summer makeup bag!

Although it's a matte formula, this feels so silky & comfortable on the lips, it's hard to believe that it lasts as long as it does.  I can eat lunch, drink several coffees & maybe sneak in a wee biscwit (sorry, I can't say the word normally now after the Fox's advert!!) & the colour will still be pretty much intact.


This shows how opaque the colour is as this was just the lightest of swipes on my thumb.


Ooooh, I really love it & it'll look even better with a hint of a tan, it's time to hunt out the facial gradual tanner methinks!!  Apologies for the dragged through a hedge backwards look!! ;)

Are you a fan of these lip colours?






6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing on you Sarah - I really want one but just can't decide which colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon this colour would look fab on you Jenny! X

      Delete
  2. You have such fabulous lips, Sarah va great colour on you. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard nothing but good things about this! I really want a red one! I have total lips & nail envy too! Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a red one called Hot Chilli (I think!) & it's gorgeous. Post coming this weekend on that one! X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...