Friday 27 March 2015

NOTD Essie ~ Chubby Cheeks





I haven't bought an Essie polish for ages but if you follow me on Instagram, you'll have noticed that one 'fell' into my basket in Boots the other day *ahem*!!  This is 'Chubby Cheeks', a beautiful soft yet bright coral & I love it!  (It's currently on 3 for 2 so is the perfect time to try them!)

Admittedly, the finished photo is dreadful - I'm not quite sure what happened there - but I've remembered why I used to love Essie polishes so much.  The brush is a great fit on the nail making application simple & very quick & the finish is great.

I used my usual Strong Adhesion base coat by China Glaze & Seche Vite top coat & I'm currently 5 days in & just starting to get tip wear.

Do you like Essie polishes?  What's your favourite shade?



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour, Sarah! I'm not so keen on Essie polishes though, I find they chip quite quickly. I swear by OPI. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually find them ok (except for Turquoise & Caicos that chipped almost immediately ) but I haven't used OPI for years now. I'll have to give them another shot! Xx

      Delete
  2. That is such a gorgeous colour Sarah! Perfect for Spring/Summer! I think I need to invest in a good base coat! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...